We work with trusted partners to offer a part exchange service to all our buyers.
You’ve found your dream Mallard home. We will arrange for our partners to make an appointment to visit you at your current house.
A formal offer is made and a completion date is agreed that coincides seamlessly with the purchase of your Mallard Home
There can be many benefits
- Hassle free buying and selling, you can just sit back knowing the process is seamless.
- Chains can be repaired so no last minute stresses.
- Up to 14 days occupation of your old home after completion to make moving home easier.
- 4.5 stars on Trustpilot reviews
Help to Build
Help to Build is a government backed equity loan
available to those in England who want to
custom build, self build or shell build a home.
Custom and self build homes are not just for those
who have owned or built a home before.
Once your home is built, the loan will be paid to
your lender to reduce the amount of repayment
mortgage you need.
No interest is charged on the equity loan for the
first 5 years. You will start to pay interest from
year 6, until the equity loan is paid back in full.
Between 5% – 20% of the estimated costs can be borrowed.
Please visit click here for more information.
The Gold Standard specification upgrade
Working together with you and our Interior Design partners we can ensure your Mallard Home is beautifully finished Before you move in.
Blinds, curtains, light fittings and floor coverings can all be added to our published specification*.
Your Mallard home will be ready to live in from day one so that you can go about your normal daily life and host your house warming party as soon as you move in.
Reserve your Mallard Home off plan as early as possible to ensure there will be sufficient time to take advantage of The Gold Standard
* Additional costs will apply.
Some of our plots may be offered as Custom Build which provides a greater degree of flexibility for you to customise your Mallard Home to your own specific requirements.
We will sell you a serviced plot on which we will build you your new home.
The benefits include
- A greater range of personalisation options such as internal layouts and enhanced specifications.
- Access to the Help to Build government back equity loan scheme providing an cost effective financing option.
Please contact us to discuss this option in more detail.