Ravensworth is a quaint village in Richmondshire, North Yorkshire ideally located between Richmond, Catterick Garrison, Barnard Castle and Darlington. The village is served by a primary school, pub and a chapel. The village contains the remains of the 14th century Grade 1 listed Ravensworth Castle, ancestral home of the FitzHugh family.
The new homes are due to complete between March and June 2021 and so purchasers can take advantage of the current stamp duty savings scheme. . There are two 5 bedroom detached houses, two 3 bedroom houses, and one 2 bedroom house to be made available to a buyer with a local connection* at a discount to market value.
- Highly sustainable heating system with air source heat pumps.
- Ability to add PV cells to further enhance energy efficiency
- Fibre to the home guaranteeing 1GB broadband, ideal for home working.
- Dedicated office space in the 5 bedroom homes.
- Great road and rail transport links
- Reserve now to personalize your home
*subject to satisfying certain criteria set by the local authority. Please ask for further information.