A 2 bedroom bungalow with an airy central hallway
leading to a large living room, a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room featuring a Howdens fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and two bedrooms. The large master bedroom benefits from
French doors to the private garden. Outside there is off-street parking for 2 cars and a private, enclosed rear garden.
In addition to the standard specification, Plot 2 has fitted carpets and vinyl flooring throughout and a separate shower enclosure making this new home great value.
Carpets and vinyl flooring throughout. Separate shower enclosure.
Living Room 4.78 x 3.39m (15’8” x 12’9”)
Kitchen/Dining 5.31 x 3.18m (17’5” x 10’5”)
Bedroom 1 3.61 x 3.51m (11’10” x 11’6”)
Bedroom 2 3.61 x 3.56m (11’10” x 11’”)
Bathroom 3.05 x 2.20m (10’0” x 7’3”)
- Timber frame construction with brick outer leaf
- Clay roof tiles with clay ridge tile
- Decorative barge boards
- Art stone cills to windows and feature brick dentil courses
- White PVCu double glazed window units
- Composite external door with multipoint security lock
- LABC Warranty 10-year cover
- Painted white walls and ceilings with matt emulsion
- Solid core veneered internal doors in timber door frames with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
- Softwood skirtings and architraves with satin paint finishes.
- Non-slip vinyl to kitchen, bathroom, ensuites
- Choice* of Howden’s kitchen with soft closing doors
- 38mm thick worktops* with matching upstand
- Single electric oven, cooker hood extractor and black glass splashback.
- Gas hob
- Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer.
- Integrated slimline dishwasher.
- Space for washer/dryer *
- Inset 1.5 bowl with mono-block mixer tap.
- LED downlighting
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with complimentary satin anodised finish fittings
- Glazed shower screen to bath with thermostatic shower mixer/bath filler taps
- Bathroom- fully tiled* over bath, splash back above hand basin
- En suite with glazed enclosure, thermostatic mixer valve & rain-dance shower head
- En-suite fully tiled* shower enclosure, splash back above hand basin
- Heated chrome towel rail
- LED downlighting
- Block paved driveways and parking spaces
- Coloured precast concrete flags to paths and patio
- Front gardens to be turfed and planted
- Rear gardens to be seeded or turfed depending on season
- 1.80-metre-high close boarded timber fence to rear gardens
- External water tap and electric socket
- External security lighting
- Telephone connection point to lounge and bedroom 1 (purchaser to arrange connection)
- TV and satellite point in lounge, kitchen/dining and all bedrooms
- Digital TV aerial
- Intruder alarm
* Choices and certain extras are available subject to the build stage of each property from a selected range.
These particulars are for guidance only and do not in any way form part of a warranty or guarantee. We reserve the right to make alterations to the specification and elevational treatments without prior notice.