Plot 2, The Old Cow Shed
The Old Cow Shed is an affordable home for local people* in a select scheme of just 5 architect designed homes. It provides spacious, open plan living with 2 double bedrooms.
A central hall leads to a cloakroom, under stairs storage, the kitchen, dining room and utility. The lounge has a set of French doors providing plenty of natural light into the room.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, a house bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden and 2 dedicated parking spaces.
*Please contact us or our agent for specific criteria.
This plot is currently being built with completion due in May 2021 in time to take advantage of the stamp duty holiday*.
*subject to external matters not affecting program
Kitchens by David Charles bring sophistication to these beautiful homes & are perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. A bespoke kitchen design for each home creates a stunning focal point. *
• Appliances include: Caple Oven and induction hob
• Plumbing for washing machine & wiring for tumble dryer.
• Under-lit LED ribbon lighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel down-lighters to kitchen & utility.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with complimentary polished chrome taps & shower fittings.
• Tiling to bath, shower and hand basin areas *
• Single handset to shower
• LED down-lighting.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Electric & Air Source heat pump under-floor heating to ground floor & radiators to first floor.
• Intruder alarm, mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide alarms.
• TV outlets to family room, living room & all bedrooms.
• White sockets & switches throughout.
• Traditional construction finished in render.
• Heritage style PVCu double glazed windows.
• Composite external doors with multi-point security lock.
• Natural stone sills & heads.
• 10-year structural warranty.
• White painted softwood staircase.
• Oak veneered solid core internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
• Choice of stylish ceramic tile or vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom & en-suites, & of stylish ceramic tile, vinyl or carpets to other rooms.*
• 120mm deep skirtings.
• Painted white matt emulsion walls & ceilings.
• White Painted 6 or 4-Panel wardrobe doors to compliment interior finishes – wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail, (where shown on architects drawings).
* CHOICES and EXTRAS are available from a selected range, subject to the build stage of each property. Mallard Homes will provide a PC Sum allowance for each item, to give you the freedom to make your own choices from our preferred suppliers. Take advantage of our YOUR BESPOKE HOME SERVICE & make your own choices & selections. You have an allowance up to the PC Sum & any costs over that amount will be charged at trade cost, plus 10%.
GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY
The government’s Green Growth Strategy focuses on cutting greenhouse gas emissions & aims to phase out high carbon fossil fuel heating in new & existing homes. At Mallard Homes we strive to create very energy efficient, sustainable homes with air source heat systems as the main source of heat generation. Our construction processes will deliver each home with carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
(1) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(2) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only. NB: the Kitchen & Lounge CGi’s are of PLOT 5 & for general guidance only.
(3) Council Tax Band: TBA