Plot 3, Forge Farm Cottage
A brand new bespoke 3 double bedroom detached home in a select scheme of just 5 architect designed homes, in this picturesque village, surrounded by beautiful, undulating countryside.
In line with the government’s Green Growth Strategy and Mallard Homes’ drive towards carbon reduction, Forge Farm Cottage will benefit from air source heat as the primary heat source, which has the added benefit of reduced heating costs for home owners.
This plot is currently being built with completion due in December 2020. Now is an ideal time to reserve this plot and personalise it to your specific requirements. Please refer to the Your Bespoke Home page of our website.
An open area with staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
CLOAKS/WC * 1.75 x 0.91 (5’8″ x 2’11”)
LOUNGE 6.00 x 3.62 min (19’8″ x 11’10” min)
Wood-burning stove. *
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 4.96 x 4.28 max (16’3″ x 14’0″ max)
UTILITY 2.40 x 1.60 (7’10” x 5’2″)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1. 3.67 x 3.15 (12’0″ x 10’4″)
EN SUITE * 1.90 x 1.50 (6’2″ x 4’11”)
DRESSING 1.50 x 1.40 (4’11” x 4’7″)
BEDROOM 2. 3.74 x 3.30 (12’3″ x 10’9″)
BEDROOM 3. 3.63 x 2.73 (11’10” x 8’11”)
BATH/SHOWER ROOM * 2.60 x 2.20 (8’6″ x 7’2″)
Kitchens by David Charles bring sophistication to these beautiful homes & are perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. A bespoke kitchen design for each home creates a stunning focal point. *
• Bosch Appliances include: Electric oven, 4-zone induction hob, microwave, 50/50 fridge-freezer & dishwasher.
• Plumbing for washing machine & wiring for tumble dryer.
• Under-lit LED ribbon lighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel down-lighters to kitchen & utility.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with complimentary polished chrome taps & shower fittings.
• Electric under-floor heating & heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms & en-suites.
• Vanity unit, heated mirror & chrome shaver socket to bathrooms & en-suites
• Full-height tiling to all walls in en-suites & shower enclosures; half-height to bathrooms & cloakrooms. *
• Separate shower cubicles with low-entry shower tray, glazed shower screen & thermostatically controlled shower valve.
• Rain shower head & handset to house bathroom & master en-suite.
• LED down-lighting.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Electric & Air Source heat pump under-floor heating to ground floor & radiators to first floor.
• Intruder alarm, mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide alarms.
• TV outlets to family room, living room & all bedrooms.
• Brushed stainless steel sockets & switches to ground floor, white to first floor.
• Traditional construction finished in render.
• Heritage style PVCu double glazed windows.
• Composite external doors with multi-point security lock.
• Art stone sills & heads.
• 10-year structural warranty.
• Wood-burning stove set in fireplace with stone hearth & Oak feature mantel. *
• White painted softwood spindles with Oak newel posts & handrail finished in clear varnish or waxed finish.
• Oak veneered solid core internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
• Choice of stylish ceramic tile or vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom & en-suites, & of stylish ceramic tile, vinyl or carpets to other rooms.*
• 150mm deep skirtings.
• Painted white matt emulsion walls & ceilings.
• White Painted 6 or 4-Panel wardrobe doors to compliment interior finishes – wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail, (where shown on architects drawings).
* CHOICES and EXTRAS are available from a selected range, subject to the build stage of each property. Mallard Homes will provide a PC Sum allowance for each item, to give you the freedom to make your own choices from our preferred suppliers. Take advantage of our YOUR BESPOKE HOME SERVICE & make your own choices & selections. You have an allowance up to the PC Sum & any costs over that amount will be charged at trade cost, plus 10%.
GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY
The government’s Green Growth Strategy focuses on cutting greenhouse gas emissions & aims to phase out high carbon fossil fuel heating in new & existing homes. At Mallard Homes we strive to create very energy efficient, sustainable homes with air source heat systems as the main source of heat generation. Our construction processes will deliver each home with carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
(1) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(2) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only. NB: the Kitchen & Lounge CGi’s are of PLOT 5 & for general guidance only.
(3) Council Tax Band: TBA