Plot 4, Gilling House
Gilling House is a stunning contemporary home, designed in the style of a traditional barn conversion. With 5 bedrooms, open plan living and a dedicated office, it is the ultimate work from home family base.
You enter Gilling House through an impressive front door into a double height hallway with feature staircase. There is a cloakroom and ground floor office. A separate side access door leads to a utility which connects into the fabulously spacious kitchen and family room. The kitchen and family room can also be accessed from the main hall, as can the lounge. The lounge has a feature wood burning stove and double doors connecting into the family room. 2 sets of French doors lead to the rear garden.
Upstairs is a galleried landing and hallway leading to a house bathroom, a master bedroom suite that boasts a dressing room and ensuite shower room; and 4 further bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room.
Outside is an extensive paved driveway leading to an integral double garage and enclosed rear garden. Paddock land to the rear of the property may be available by separate arrangement.
This plot is currently being built with completion due in June 2021 in time to take advantage of the government’s stamp duty holiday*. Now is an ideal time to reserve this plot and personalize it to your specific requirements. Please refer to the Your Bespoke Home page of our website.
*subject to external matters not affecting program
CLOAKS/WC 2.08 x 1.20 (6’9″ x 3’11”)
STUDY 3.66 x 2.92 (12’0″ x 9’6″)
LOUNGE 5.85 x 4.51 (19’2″ x 14’9″)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 6.34m x 5.85m max (20’9″ x 19’2″
UTILITY 2.80 x 2.40 (9’2″ x 7’10”)
Integral DOUBLE GARAGE 5.98 x 5.35 (19’7″ x 17’6″)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER SUITE 5.93 x 5.35 (19’5″ x 17’6″)
BEDROOM 1. 5.93 x 3.40 min (19’5″ x 11’1″ min)
En Suite DRESSING ROOM 2.52 x 1.78 (8’3″ x 5’10”)
En Suite SHOWER ROOM * 2.05 x 1.78 (6’8″ x 5’10”)
BEDROOM 2. 4.78 x 3.08 (15’8″ x 10’1″)
En Suite SHOWER ROOM * 2.14 x 1.90 (7’0″ x 6’2″)
BEDROOM 3. 5.55 x 2.88 min (18’2″ x 9’5″ min)
BEDROOM 4. 4.45 x 2.85 (14’7″ x 9’4″)
BEDROOM 5. 3.68 x 3.05 max (12’0″ x 10’0″ max)
BATH/SHOWER ROOM * 3.22 max x 3.01 (10’6″ max x 9’10”)
DOUBLE GARAGE, GARDENS & OUTSIDE AREAS
Kitchens by David Charles bring sophistication to these beautiful homes & are perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. A bespoke kitchen design for each home creates a stunning focal point. *
• Neff Appliances include: Electric oven with hide and slide door, 5-zone induction hob, compact oven and microwave, warming drawer, 70/50 fridge-freezer & dishwasher.
• Plumbing for washing machine & wiring for tumble dryer.
• Under-lit LED ribbon lighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel down-lighters to kitchen & utility.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with complimentary polished chrome taps & shower fittings.
• Electric under-floor heating & heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms & en-suites.
• Vanity unit and heated mirror to house bathroom.
• Tiling to bath, shower and hand basin areas *
• Separate shower cubicles with low-entry shower tray, glazed shower screen & thermostatically controlled shower valve.
• Rain shower head & handset to house bathroom & master en-suite.
• LED down-lighting.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Electric & Air Source heat pump under-floor heating to ground floor & radiators to first floor.
• Intruder alarm, mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide alarms.
• TV outlets to family room, living room & all bedrooms.
• Brushed stainless steel sockets & switches to ground floor, white to first floor.
• Traditional construction finished in natural stone.
• Heritage style PVCu double glazed windows.
• Composite external doors with multi-point security lock.
• Natural stone sills & heads.
• 10-year structural warranty.
• Wood-burning stove set in fireplace with stone hearth & Oak feature mantel.
• Oak strings, balustrading and handrail and bull-nose bottom step to staircase.
• Oak veneered solid core internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
• Choice of stylish ceramic tile or vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom & en-suites, & of stylish ceramic tile, vinyl or carpets to other rooms.*
• 195mm deep skirtings.
• Painted white matt emulsion walls & ceilings.
• Garage (5.98m x 5.35m/19’7″ x 17’6″) with remote controlled electric garage doors, power & light.
• Block paviours to parking areas; paths & patios in stone paving.
• Turfed rear gardens & a mix of wall, fencing or hedged boundary features & coach-lamp style dawn to dusk lighting.
• External water tap & electric power socket.
* CHOICES and EXTRAS are available from a selected range, subject to the build stage of each property. Mallard Homes will provide a PC Sum allowance for each item, to give you the freedom to make your own choices from our preferred suppliers. Take advantage of our YOUR BESPOKE HOME SERVICE & make your own choices & selections. You have an allowance up to the PC Sum & any costs over that amount will be charged at trade cost, plus 10%.
GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY
The government’s Green Growth Strategy focuses on cutting greenhouse gas emissions & aims to phase out high carbon fossil fuel heating in new & existing homes. At Mallard Homes we strive to create very energy efficient, sustainable homes with air source heat systems as the main source of heat generation. Our construction processes will deliver each home with carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
(1) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(2) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only. NB: the Kitchen & Lounge CGi’s are of PLOT 5 & for general guidance only.
(3) Council Tax Band: TBA