Ravensworth is a quaint village in Richmondshire, North Yorkshire ideally located between Richmond, Catterick Garrison, Barnard Castle and Darlington. The village is served by a primary school, pub and a chapel. The village contains the remains of the 14th century Grade 1 listed Ravensworth Castle, ancestral home of the FitzHugh family.
- Highly sustainable heating system with air source heat pumps.
- Ability to add PV cells to further enhance energy efficiency
- Fibre to the home guaranteeing 1GB broadband, ideal for home working.
- Dedicated office space in the 5 bedroom homes.
- Great road and rail transport links